dimanche 31 août 2014

Facebook mobile sites "Suggested Apps". How do they do it?


Vote count:

0




I would like to replicate the way you can side scroll the suggested apps on the Facebook mobile site (see attached photo).


It looks like each app is an individual div but it scrolls so smooth! Though if I could make one change I would want it to scroll and flow more than just one div box at a time if the user flicks harder/faster on a touch screen device. In addition to that, I would like it to show part of the next/previous div so it's more intuitive for the user to know that they can swipe left or right for more divs/photos.


Ideally I'd like to put photos (so like, a gallery swiper) into each of these divs. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've looked into some of the other options (galleries, iscroll variants) but none of them do what I want to do.


http://ift.tt/1qte0iA



asked 54 secs ago







Facebook mobile sites "Suggested Apps". How do they do it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire