vendredi 27 février 2015

In phpMyAdmin Edit Index dialog, the SQL statement is "lost" after save


Vote count:

0




The greatest strength of phpMyAdmin (IMHO) is that it seemed to strike the perfect balance between GUI comfort and raw coding of SQL. I am currently on version 4.1.13, and recent versions have tended to try to introduce a few jQuery UI effects and AJAX.


Now I am having serious trouble with this scenario:


To edit an index, a UI dialog is called up. After save, all is well, but the problem is, the SQL statement(s) invoked is flashed for only a fraction of a second, then slideUped out of view.


If you're like me, you sometimes want to copy out this SQL code, to be run on another schema, or for whatever reason.


I thought I could find a setting to turn off some of these UI effects, but naah!


So, is there a way I can turn off the sliding away of the last used SQL? Even a hack would be okay for me right now.


Thank you.



asked 38 secs ago







In phpMyAdmin Edit Index dialog, the SQL statement is "lost" after save

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire