lundi 30 mars 2015

Adding Oracle connection string in SSIS .Error :The given path's format is not support


Vote count:

0




I am trying to connect to Oracle cliet in "Execute Sql task" of SSIS. I am able to add the connection and the Test Connection is succeeded.


But when I click on 'OK' to save it,it gives an error " The given path's format is not support"


The problem comes because of the Port Number. If we remove the port number it works(it takes default one).


But I want to connect through a specific Port Number.Then its giving the error.


Please let me know if faced this problem..!!!!


Connection Manager


enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here



asked 37 secs ago

Jeev

14






Adding Oracle connection string in SSIS .Error :The given path's format is not support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire