mardi 31 mars 2015

Single-page Browser Application


Vote count:

0




I'm working on a project that requires a web browsing application that has access to only my company's website and will deny a request to any other site. I have no background in any Android development (aside from MIT App Inventor, which doesn't really count). The app should also prevent closure from the home and back buttons. The app does need to be able to navigate, but it can't leave the site (on the page it's on, there are no external links, so that's not a problem). Is there any existing app that fits this criteria? If there is, I wasn't able to find any. Or do I need to figure out how to create my own app? I'm thinking that it might require a root to be able to block any exit commands.


Thanks in advance,

Kollin



asked 28 secs ago







Single-page Browser Application

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire