lundi 30 mars 2015

select ID of selected item in kendo autocomplete using angularjs


Vote count:

0




I m using kendo autocomplete in angularjs. The textbox in which I am using the directives is inside ng-repeat. I want to select ID instead of text in the model. Actually there is a checkbox in each row. When I click on checkbox, I need ID of selected item.


My code is-



<div ng-repeat="hours in GetHours">
<input kendo-auto-complete ng-model="hours.deals"
ng-change="GetDeals(hours.FKContactID)"
k-data-source="ContactDeals"
k-options="options"
class="form-control" />
</div>


I am getting data in ContactDeals is-



  1. DealName

  2. DealID


Thanks in advance.



asked 54 secs ago







select ID of selected item in kendo autocomplete using angularjs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire