mardi 7 avril 2015

Excel color scale - how to insert new rows to fit in existing scale?


Vote count:

0




I have a spreadsheet of phone numbers (columns) and months (rows), and the phone charge values in the data part. I use Excel's color scale to quickly see if one of the lines has an extreme value, so I select the charges per phone, and set a color scale for EACH phone number (e.g. a color scale for B2:B19, another for C2:C19, etc.).


However, each month, I insert a new row, and again need to apply the color scale to the full ranges every time. If I copy and paste a row, I DO get a color scale, but one based only on that row (e.g. adding row 20 gives me a color range of B20, one of C20, etc.). Copying and inserting a row from the existing scale does not work.


Is there any way I can add e.g. row 20, and automatically have the included in the exiting B2:B19 color scale?


Thanks! Ed Eichman Cambrils, Spain



asked 1 min ago







Excel color scale - how to insert new rows to fit in existing scale?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire