lundi 31 mars 2014

qxtglobalshortcut not found compile error but QT Creator does acknowledge its location in IDE


Vote count:

0




I have a simple QT and QxT app that I am working on. Right now, I can build without issue on Mac and Linux. On Windows, I have tons of problems. I keep getting the error C1083: Cannot open include file 'QxtGlobalShortcut': no such file or directory.


Have QT 5.2.1 32bit MSVC12 version installed. MSVC12 Pro 32bit installed. Windows 7 64 bit. LibQxT checked out from Git and compiled without issue. Followed the instructions from http://ift.tt/1fgBnrf, including copying the header files to includes, and made sure to copy the prf files to mkspecs/features on the QT install. qxtvars.prf also was updated to show my current libqxt install location. My .pro file includes QXT += core gui widgets and CONFIG += QXT. The QT Creator IDE shows QxtGlobalShortcut in the tabcomplete, and I still get failure regarldess of if #include or #include . I have seen recommended #include but autocomplete doesn't show that as an option, and if I try anyway it still fails.


Anyone have an idea on what is going on here? Anyone know of another way for crossplatform global hot keys should all else fails (really surprised that QT doesn't have that built in).



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire