samedi 31 mai 2014

Create working copies of only one (of many) branch in SVN


Vote count:

0




I am new to SVN so perhaps this is an easy question. I swear I have searched out a similar question but perhaps the only search terms I can think of are just too general.


In any case, my team puts release candidates into branches so that the trunk is always the development repository. However there is also a substantial amount of side projects that live as sibling branches to the candidates (and releases). Often these side projects have a copy of the platform which makes them large.


How can I get the latest release candidate without downloading all of the sibling branches? This will be more and more essential to do as releases come out because they too have the entire platform code in them and eventually it will be too much for a hard drive to store each release separately.


I am using Tortoise as a client for SVN but I can try command line SVN if there are additional options I could use.



asked 50 secs ago

MAB

20





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire