vendredi 30 mai 2014

iOS UIScrollViewKeyboardDismissModeInteractive disables text field interaction


Vote count:

0




On iOS7 app, I have a bunch of subclasses of UITextField on an UIScrollView that scrolls vertically. I set the scrollView.keyboardDismissMode = UIScrollViewKeyboardDismissModeInteractive;


Now, I am able to dismiss the keyboard by dragging the scroll view. The first time I dismiss a keyboard this way, something happens. I can no longer edit any of the UITextFields. As if their userInteractionEnabled was set to NO. Cursor does not appear inside a text field. Keyboard does not appear.


My scroll view is inside a view controller that is on navigation controller's stack. When I pop this VC and then open it again, I can use my text fields just fine.


Until I dismiss the keyboard by dragging again, then the whole problem occurs again.


Any ideas?



asked 41 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire