samedi 31 mai 2014

RGtk2 - opening graphics files fails


Vote count:

0




I am working through the JSS article 'RGtk2: A graphical user interface for R' and I am trying to read in a graphics file using approximately the script from the article:



image<-gdkPixbuf(filename= imagefile("D:/My pictures/Business images/ja_logo.gif"))[[1]]
window$set(icon=image, title="Hello world 1.0" )


However, desipte trying out a variety of graphics files in different locations I invariably receive the following:



> image<-gdkPixbuf(filename= imagefile("D:/My pictures/Business images/Call centre.jpg")) [[1]]
Warning message:
In gdkPixbufNewFromFile(filename, .errwarn) :
Failed to open file '': Invalid argument


I have tried using files in the working directory and those with complete paths, but am getting nowhere. Am I missing something embarrassingly obvious or is there a problem with the package?



asked 8 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire