samedi 31 mai 2014

PHP or JQuery analyze each vertical line of pixels by colour


Vote count:

0




I have not tried anything of this yet, simply because I have no idea on how to get started with this.


What I'm trying to do is to create a PHP file that can read each vertical Line of pixels in a 2 Colour Image and return a Percentage of the heighest pixel in a certain Color.


Let me explain some more.


Lets say you have a Image of two colours, Black AND White. Like this ..


enter image description here


How would you start reading this image from left to right and taking the heighest black pixel for each vertical row of pixel from bottom to top?


Can please somone point me in the right direction or provide some part of code that might help me get started with this.


Thanks in advance.



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire