samedi 31 mai 2014

how to get privileges for local infile command in mysql


Vote count:

0




My script was working fine on localhost. However, when I uploaded it to my site, it turned out that I had no privileges for local infile variable. When I look it in PhpMyadmin, it shows "off" and I cannot edit it unlike localhost phpMyadmin. I tried to set this variable by SQL query as well as by PHP, but both times, it gave error that I was lacking SUPER privilege.


I searched the issue and found that one way of doing it is to have SUPER privilege. However, when I create a user in cpanel and assign it to a database, the cpanel gives me a list of privileges, but no option of SUPER privilege.


I really want to use this command. Please tell me what to do.



asked 52 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire