lundi 7 juillet 2014

Selecting DataTypes of specific columns Oracle SQl Developer


Vote count:

0




I am trying to generate data_types of specific columns.



Time Date Msg

34.324, 09/13/2011, thankyou,


I would like to generate the type of that specific value


e.g



VarChar2, Date, varchar2(char 30)


I wrote this sql statement below and it works for all the tables



Select data_type, column_name, table_name, owner from all_tab_columns;


However when I try to access specific tables or column_names or both I only get the headers like so..


INPUT



select data_type, column_name, table_name, owner from all_tab_columns where
table_name = 'MyTable' and column_name= 'ColumnOfInterest'


OUTPUT



data_type column_name table_name, owner


Any ideas on what I am doing wrong ?



asked 45 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire