dimanche 6 juillet 2014

Sprint Mobile Network doesn't load jQuery slider


Vote count:

0




I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I am at a loss as to where to ask for help, so I figured I'd post it here. Please tell me where to post it if Stack Overflow is not the place for it.


I recently took a responsive WordPress theme and customized it for a client of mine. I added a fullscreen jQuery slider using Superslides (http://ift.tt/1ci6CfH), and implemented a custom field to handle the gallery images. It works perfectly on desktop and mobile as far as I could tell (I test using BrowserStack on mobile and desktop browsers.) I deployed the theme on their live site (http://ift.tt/1jepab5) and all was well. Then, I got a phone call from my client saying she couldn't view the site from her cell phone, unless she was on WiFi. She has Sprint, and I have AT&T. I then went to the closest Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile store and tried the site on multiple phones (Android, Windows Phone, and iOS.) Every device worked exactly as expected except for those on Sprint. Sprint's support is useless on this, and they refuse to elevate me to their higher tier support. I don't understand what the problem is and I am hoping that a second pair of eyes on the source will lead to the solution for this problem. You can reproduce this if you have a Sprint device, and go to the homepage of the site: http://ift.tt/1jepab5. Thanks in advance for your help!



asked 27 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire