vendredi 31 octobre 2014

CameraOverlay behind the Picker iOS


Vote count:

0




I am making the custom camera app for take custom photo using this app.I write this code to take photo .



self.picker = [[UIImagePickerController alloc] init];
self.picker.sourceType = UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera;
self.picker.cameraCaptureMode = UIImagePickerControllerCameraCaptureModePhoto;
self.picker.cameraDevice = UIImagePickerControllerCameraDeviceRear;
self.picker.showsCameraControls = YES;

UIImageView *suitimage=[[UIImageView alloc]initWithFrame:CGRectMake(50, 70,220 , 330)];
suitimage.image=self.suitimageview.image;
self.picker.cameraOverlayView=suitimage;
self.picker.delegate=self;
[self presentViewController:self.picker animated:YES completion:nil];


But it gives this result. enter image description here


In this case my suit is above the take picture button so when I move this suit(userInteraction is enable , I use pan,pinch and rotation gesture to this suit) this above the take picture button and I don't see the button. Thanks. But I want this suit behind the camera take picture button(rounded button).



asked 55 secs ago







CameraOverlay behind the Picker iOS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire