vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Unable to "save as" large PDF files on nginx server


Vote count:

0




I currently have a web application that generates fairly large PDF files (100 - 200 MB per file). The application is currently configured to display the PDF in a new window. When the PDF file size is low (50mb or so), I can successfully use "Save as..." in Chrome and Firefox to download the file. But, if the filesize is larger, I'm able to see the output of the PDF in the browser, but unable to use "save as" (nothing happens).


The server is running on nginx / PHP-FPM. I've tried upping the memory limit for the script, disabling the script execution time and a few other random tweaks to try and diagnose the issue, but I'm unable to make any progress. My logs aren't showing anything of use (at least, not that I can tell).


Any advice on how I can get the file downloads working for larger PDF data?



asked 39 secs ago







Unable to "save as" large PDF files on nginx server

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire