jeudi 30 octobre 2014

selenium file upload on mac osx using firefox 31.0


Vote count:

0




im Using selenium version 2.8.0 and FF 31.0 on Mac OS X and the scripts are in HMTL Format


My work involving checking the process/flow of our website and now i am faced with the problem of automating the uploading of excel file to the website


right now the script command will click on "file upload" button on the website and a window will pop up for me to select my excel file in my finder but i have add a command that pause for say 10seconds to give me time to manually select the file.


Command Target Comments Click name=... click "file upload" button pause 10000 pause for 10s, manually select and open excel file clickAndWait //button[@type='submit'] click "submit" button


i tried to change to format to java or C# under options > format tab but it doesnt allow me to run the scripts after editing the command in the "source" tab.


Am i missing some plugins to allow me to edit my scripting command in other formats?



asked 39 secs ago







selenium file upload on mac osx using firefox 31.0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire