vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Jquery Multiple independent Ajax calls


Vote count:

0




I have a table on by website with multiple rows of data. Each row of data can be edited on the row itself, and at the end of each row is a save button.


Hence if i have 10 rows, I will have 10 save buttons.


I want each save button to save the respective rows data to the database via an ajax call, and after the ajax call is complete, the button text changes to "saved". The thing is, the user may click on multiple save buttons in sequence without waiting for the previous save to complete.


Hence I need an ajax call that is unique to each button, however I'm having trouble finding an easy way to do this. Can someone help out with the ajax skeleton code? Do I submit the ajax call including the button ID and in the ajax complete function, I for the button id in the return ajax message?


Cheers Kevin



asked 1 min ago







Jquery Multiple independent Ajax calls

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire