jeudi 30 octobre 2014

How to print only one div content from html page using print button


Vote count:

0




I have 2 div tags in my html code.and I have 1 print button on the top of the page.when I click on the print button , it is giving me everything in the print what I have on html page(means content from both the divs). I want to restrict this print button's functionality till 1st div only and I will add another print button before next div to print that div content independently. Is there any way I can do this?



<html>
<body>
<input type="button" value="Print" class="noprint" onclick="window.print();return false;">
<div>
...
//my content.Want to print only this div when I will click print button.
...
</div>
//I will add another print button here which will allow me to print the next div.
<div>
...
//my content
...
</div>
</body>
</html>


asked 54 secs ago







How to print only one div content from html page using print button

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire