mercredi 18 février 2015

Display multiple views with merge adpter in android list view


Vote count:

0




I have a problem where I need to display two text views in one list item.


One view shows the item, clicking on which opens the item. The other view is a plus icon, expanding the list with its children.


I scratched my head a lot, but couldn't find a way to detect which view was selected in the list view.


Somehow, I came up with MergeAdapter, I followed it and added two adapters to it. The first adapter shows actual titles, while the other just shows a plus icon.


But the list only shows the first text view, and not the plus icon.


What else do I need in MergeAdapter to show both the views?



asked 52 secs ago







Display multiple views with merge adpter in android list view

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire