mardi 17 février 2015

UIScrollView content size fixed to 600x600(Main.storyboard size)


Vote count:

0




I've been facing this issue from past 2 weeks and not yet got a solution.


I'm using UIScrollview in my application where the problem exists. Generally in my app, there is dynamic text and images with different sizes will come from webservices. For example, imagine the Facebook Newsfeed. My application is similar to the Facebook newsfeed. Sometimes, there will be only text, sometimes there will be text and images. And comments for that post.


As i've seen in many links, the heirrarchy i'm following is SuperView-->UIScrollView-->Content View and the elements are placed in that content view. I'm assigning the constraints from the elements in the contentview to the Superview (ContentView --- constraints -- SuperView). When the content in the view exceeds the size of the superview, it has to scroll. But the scrollview content size is limited to the size of 600x600 i.e., in main.storyboard, when we design for W any x H any size. I've seen many tutorials and searched many sites. But following them gives me no luck.


Any help is appreciable.



asked 18 secs ago







UIScrollView content size fixed to 600x600(Main.storyboard size)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire