Vote count:
0
I'm actually a n00b in all this; I'm in a Coursera's class and this is for my degree hw.
The instructions are:
pollutantmean <- function(directory, pollutant, id = 1:332) {
## 'directory' is a character vector of length 1 indicating
## the location of the CSV files
## 'pollutant' is a character vector of length 1 indicating
## the name of the pollutant for which we will calculate the
## mean; either "sulfate" or "nitrate".
## 'id' is an integer vector indicating the monitor ID numbers
## to be used
## Return the mean of the pollutant across all monitors list
## in the 'id' vector (ignoring NA values) }
So, according to this I made this:
pollutants <- function(directory, pollutant, id) {
fileName <- paste(formatC(id, width = 3, flag = "0"), ".csv", sep = "")
filePath <- paste(directory, "/", fileName, sep = "")
frame <- read.csv(filePath)
pollutantData <- frame[[pollutant]]
pollutantData[!is.na(pollutantData)] }
And then:
pollutantmean <- function(directory, pollutant, id = 1:332) {
pollutantLists <- sapply(id, function(id) pollutants(directory, pollutant, id))
pollutants <- unlist(pollutantLists)
mean(pollutants) }
So, neither, close or use the same window, I want to use these and something happen: because when I call my work source("pollutantmean.R"), tells me this error:
> source("pollutantmean.R")
Error en source("pollutantmean.R") : pollutantmean.R:10:1: inesperado '}' 9: Something is wrong but I can't figure it out. PLEASE HELP!
as.data.frame(matrix) 10: } ^
asked 33 secs ago
Unexpected '}' in R function. Something I miss?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire