dimanche 1 mars 2015

davfs2 creates directories, but all files are cached


Vote count:

0




I am using davfs2 to connect to the contents of the Goodreader app in OS from my Arch Linux. I followed the instructions on ArchWiki, with the following line in my /etc/fstab:



http://IP:8080 /home/myusername/sync davfs user,exec,dev,suid,rw,noauto,uid=myusername,gid=network,file_mode=700,dir_mode=700 0 1


I also added the line



use_locks 0


to both the /etc/davfs2/davfs2.conf and the ~/.davfs2/davfs2.conf.


I can connect and see all the files, I can also re-name all the existing files. Before adding the line to the configuration file, when I wanted to add a new line, there was an error, but after that, there is no error. It makes the file, but it seems it is unable to save the file and so the file ends up in the lost+found directory very soon and is not sent to my iPad. Is there any other particular configuration that I have not set?



asked 57 secs ago







davfs2 creates directories, but all files are cached

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire