dimanche 29 mars 2015

Years since I was diagnosed it with the second


Vote count:

-1




Years since I was diagnosed it with the second time my cancer on its slowly coming down what predict and when I’m hoping for is that the cancer will eventually on this never a Luxoderm test for them so you get to the fifty mark which is where cancers no longer in my body and I’ll be okay does this mean all stop taking mol does it mean I’m going to take m solid like I am now null will mean that they don't just mean’s do it every once in awhile because um... as you probably know ah... and then that's what it does is it strengthens your immune system and like my doctor when he told me that it all fit together and I think what's happened is my new system is very strong now and I think it's just killing off the cancer and I directly credit that's and that's I don't get colds I don't get any of that my wife my kids have had flu's and everything I never get up is I think that's cut I’m a mess I think that's cut on saturating myself some of them a mess span I believe that's why I haven't had any there they're called to their flu whatever other things are going around in a family of five so I’m pretty low key in on this stuff palm the price of an unnecessary expenses... hales taking it is very low is there's hardly any I do.


For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://ift.tt/1GFHpPA



asked 43 secs ago







Years since I was diagnosed it with the second

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire