jeudi 29 mai 2014

Facebook like button thumbnail never reflesh, even after debugging


Vote count:

0




I have a serious problem with Facebook Like button thumbnail image of website.

*I'm a Japanese engineer, and sorry if my description seems strange.

I looked over Japanese websites but couldn't find any solutions...


There is something strange happening, and if someone has any idea or solution, please help me.


Here below is what's happening now.



  1. We've once uploaded the image (image 1, for instance) but later changed design.

  2. On the URL specified with og:image, the correct image is up on the server. (image 2)

    • ---so when I hit she URL directly, image 2 would appear.



  3. However when I hit the like button on the page, image 1 will be posted on timeline.

  4. So we tried to refresh the cache using Facebook debugger.

    Getting refreshed and image 2 appeared with small thumbnail,

    But previewed post still shows image 1, and Like button oh the site also posts image 1.


The debugger seems to be having image 2, but still uses image 1 for post.

We are making company's website, and this Like button problem is really serious matter.


** I've written 'image 1', 'image 2' just for example, but actually they are both named 'img.jpg'

Having same name might be a problem, but the website MUST use this file name for Facebook thumbnail.


I wish someone could help me.

Thanks for reading.



asked 20 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire