lundi 12 mai 2014

How to execute functions of multiple classes dynamically from a package which contains mltiple java source files?


Vote count:

0




I am trying to create a java application that will be running for long periods of time. In this java application there will be a package where multiple number of java files will be there. The name of the classes will be same to the name of the java files. And all the classes will contain 2-3 functions(fixed name of functions for each class) but their definition will be changed from one java file to another.


So how can I do this? One solution which I have already have is using java reflection. But I don't want to implement it using java reflection. I do have a constraint regarding this,in my project.


Kindly help me out. Provide your valuable comment.



asked 3 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire