mardi 1 juillet 2014

Automatic file opening and reading in MATLAB


Vote count:

0




I have a folder with 20 or more files of a specific format. I have to read all them one by one and run a specific code for each one. I use



`[datafile,datapath]=uigetfile('*.format`,'choose a file');


and then read with a specific code details from the file( i need datapath and datafile). Then after making available the details of the file, i run another code that use the details in a struct,dependind on the order of reading.


I want to read the files automatically, and not running every time the code uigetfile. For example, take the names of the files in an array and use a loop to run my code for the struct.


Any response would be helpful.



asked 1 min ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire