samedi 30 août 2014

A Hummingbird is Stucked in My Android Mobile


Vote count:

0




After the recent firmware update of my My Sony mobile (Xperia V), several bugs were found, but this one is the most annoying one. I hear a humming sound in the recorded videos. It's like.. as if a Hummingbird is sucked in the mobile and is trying to get out.


I have tried several things so far: Other "video" recording apps have the same problem. But the recorded sound in "audio" recording apps is just fine. Even the main camera, recording the rear camera gives a clear sound.


At first, I thought the electrical wires cause this effect on the sound, but as I checked in an outdoor area, it's not about noises. The screen also flickers every few seconds while recording.


I'm desperate to get this fixed. Sony has released a couple of patches for Walkman, Sketch, Album, Movies, etc. But no update/fix for the camera so far.


Now, I don't know what to do. The main reason I purchased this mobile phone is to record videos.



asked 1 min ago







A Hummingbird is Stucked in My Android Mobile

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire