dimanche 31 août 2014

NSfetch Request Returns The Same Data Always Not Returns the Updated Data


Vote count:

0




I am developing one iOS Application using core data.Rest kit is using for connect with web services,With the help of rest kit i synched the data from web service and stored in my local core data base.It is working fine for me.When i will call the fetch request the data is getting in correct. But after some time i want the latest updated data from the web service, if i do sync again the latest data is getting and replaced in my bd correctly.But if i try to fetch the latest data the fetch request returns the first data that saved in the data base. But if i restart my application the fetch request returns the updated data.What is the actual problem. I am new in iOS so i do not understand the problem.How I will solve the issue.



asked 17 secs ago







NSfetch Request Returns The Same Data Always Not Returns the Updated Data

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire