samedi 30 août 2014

theming with polymerthemes.com, core-elements, paper-elements and core-style


Vote count:

0




I seem to be missing something when it comes to applying themes to my polymer app. I started with a theme.css from polymerthemes.com and a test app. All worked well.


Then I started breaking it up into separate polymer elements and brining in some of my existing elements (built from paper and core elements). The styling stopped working as it hit the shadow dom boundary.


To fix it, I put body /deep/ in front of every style in themes.css!!


Works but I can't imagine that is the way this is supposed to work.


I had a look at core-style and that looks like exactly what is needed, but none of the core and paper elements seem to use it. Am I missing something or is this still very much a work in progress?


It would be great if we could get to a point where instead of downloading a theme.css and putting body /deep/ everywhere, that we could simply add a bower (or pub) dependency on a theme and it would work out of the box. Is this realistic?



asked 18 secs ago

Anders

121






theming with polymerthemes.com, core-elements, paper-elements and core-style

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire