samedi 30 août 2014

support:CardView minimum SDK?


Vote count:

0




I'm trying to add CardView support into my app for devices lower than Android L by adding the line:



compile 'com.android.support:cardview-v7:21.+'


I've then added compileSdkVersion and targetSdkVersion to 'android-L'


Now, unless I am mistaken, I thought that this would have built on my Nexus 5 in 4.4.4, however I get the error



Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK]



Am I missing something or misunderstood this? Full build.gradle below:


apply plugin: 'com.android.application'



android {
compileSdkVersion 'android-L'
buildToolsVersion "20.0.0"

defaultConfig {
applicationId "com.greghesp.app"
minSdkVersion 15
targetSdkVersion 'android-L'
versionCode 1
versionName "1.0"
}
buildTypes {
release {
runProguard false
proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
}
}
}

dependencies {
compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
wearApp project(':wear')
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-wearable:+'
compile 'com.android.support:support-v4:20.0+'
compile files('libs/TalkClient.jar')
compile 'com.android.support:cardview-v7:21.+'
}


asked 27 secs ago

K20GH

557






support:CardView minimum SDK?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire