samedi 30 août 2014

Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted + mysql + php


Vote count:

0




I have the following code that executes a SQL query with thousands of records:



<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('memory_limit', '2000M');
....
$dbquery = $data -> prepare("SELECT * FROM FILE ORDER BY ID");
$dbquery -> execute();
$data = $dbquery -> fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);
foreach($data as $rows):
$values[] = array('fecha' => $rows['UPDATED']
);
....


Edit on my /etc/php5/cli/php.ini and my /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. but still does not show a record, which would you recommend? if you placed "LIMIT 10" in my query if it shows me some reguistros, Greetings!



memory_limit = 9999M


asked 42 secs ago







Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted + mysql + php

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire