mardi 17 février 2015

How to connect to the same network and same subnet with two interfaces


Vote count:

0




In Lab we have two hosts say A and B. host A has two NIC and host B has single NIC (see below diagram for network topology)


NIC-1 of host A is connected to lab network and


NIC-2 of host A is connected directly (end-to-end) to host B



----------
| | -> NIC1 ------> Lab Network (10.203.194.0/24)
| | (eth0 - 10.203.194.247/24)
| host A | ----------
| | -> NIC2 -------> NIC1 | host B |
----------- (eth1 - 10.203.209.230/24) -----------
(eth0 - 10.203.194.163/24)


From host A, I was able to ping 'lab network' whereas I couldn't connect/ping host B (10.203.194.163). I find a routing table of host A has default gw to lab network.


What changes were required to connect Lab network and host B FROM host A.



asked 1 min ago







How to connect to the same network and same subnet with two interfaces

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire