Vote count:
0
I was developing in Android Studio to try it, but because of many bugs, I comeback on Eclipse. So, I copied/pasted all my project from AS to Eclipse, I fixed all errors.
My app worked fine before I move to Eclipse, now when I run my project, I have no exceptions/errors, but my app shows directly "Unfortunately, XXX has stopped".
I am sure that is because of the migration from AS to Eclipse.
LogCat shows nothing, and the Console says :
[2015-02-17 15:14:04 - GMP] Android Launch!
[2015-02-17 15:14:04 - GMP] adb is running normally.
[2015-02-17 15:14:04 - GMP] Performing com.example.gmp.MainActivity activity launch
[2015-02-17 15:14:04 - GMP] Uploading GMP.apk onto device '192.168.56.101:5555'
[2015-02-17 15:14:05 - GMP] Installing GMP.apk...
[2015-02-17 15:14:06 - GMP] Success!
[2015-02-17 15:14:06 - GMP] Starting activity com.example.gmp.MainActivity on device 192.168.56.101:5555
[2015-02-17 15:14:06 - GMP] ActivityManager: Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=http://ift.tt/1zKYIan }
Please help me, I don't want to come back to AS which always stop for nothing !!!
Thank you in advance !
Note: I use GenyMotion for mac to emulate devices
asked 2 mins ago
Why my Android Project run but doesn't work ? No explicit error
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire