Vote count:
0
I will describe first what we have now:
- CMS - to populate database with drugs(meds) descriptions. Drug name as textbox and CKEditor for description in HTML format.
- WCF - export database to JSON
- Android app- list of drugs and then webview to display drug description in HTML format.
We need find solution to create inner links (i.e: drug name) in drug descriptions which will lead to mentioned drug description page.
Is there any way to achieve that with our current approach?
Even If I find a way how to create this feature in CMS (probably I will use hash tags to distinguish between external and internal links) still I have no idea how to get this functionality in Android app.
If this is risky or hard to add this feature to our current setup can you guys at least give me a idea how it should be build to apply this internal link feature. I never did this before so I even have no idea where to start. Thanks for any help.
asked 1 min ago
Web/Android/iOS - internal links - looking for ideas/solution.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire