mardi 29 avril 2014

A remote operation is taking longer than expected with msvsmon running


Vote count:

0




I'm trying to build/debug a simple 64 bit console application. I'm running VS2013 on a 64 bit Windows 7 machine.


My app is VERY simple at this point.



static void Main(string[] args)
{
Console.WriteLine("Everything ready to go.");
Console.ReadKey();
}


I ran msvsmon.exe program located in VS 2013 Remote Debugger x64 directory. When I try to run my app in debug mode, I can see a connection made in the msvsmon console but I get the error: "A remote operation is taking longer than expected."


If I start the app without debug, I actually get the console window and it responds to my keypress, but I still wind up getting the remote operation window.


What do I need to do to get this working so that I can create/debug a 64 bit console app?



asked 2 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire