mercredi 30 avril 2014

Processing of OpenStreetMaps (OSM) in c++


Vote count:

0




I want to process OSM files and the best would be to do it all within C++. My goal is to be able to get grayscale maps, eventually I am considering also clustered recognized shapes (circles for round buildings, long 'thick' splines for roads, rectangulars etc.)


Anyway, the question is to you, can you push me into proper direction, what shall I use to be able to process .osm for my purpose?


Never worked with them before, neither with too much with various c++ libraries, so it'd take me lot of time before I on my own recognize where to go. I am aware of processes of feature detection and description, yet don't know if they also apply in this case.


Please help me out, regards.



asked 49 secs ago

beginh

304





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire