mercredi 30 avril 2014

XMPPFramework Single User Chat in iOS


Vote count:

0




I am in the process of developing an chat app in iOS. The XMPP server is an ejabberd server which is up and running. I got to know from SO that there is no need to do any configuration in ejabberd.cfg for Single user chat.


I went ahead and started coding and created room (though I was kicked out after 60 seconds after the creation of room) using robbiehanson xmppframework.


Later I realized ( after breaking my head for 2 days and 2 sleepless nights) that room is not something which comes into picture for a single user chat.


When I was searching for an entry point to start with the single user chat I was not able to find a proper guide, sample code snippets to start with. But in many of the SO post, I got to know that it is something easy to accomplish. Could anyone please guide me an entry point as how to start a single user chat session


As of now, I have all the rosters as a list. Each row of the list has a link which is a friend's/contact's name. Clicking on the link should open a chat window ( I have created a chat client in story board ).What I need is clicking on a link, how do I initiate a single user chat session with the user. Any advice will be valuable for me to start up with. Thanks for your time and help.



asked 2 mins ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire