mardi 29 avril 2014

Client Server connection between linux and windows machine?


Vote count:

0




I've compiled and run a client server TCP/IP connection in C on my linux machine. But now, I must do the same on my Windows machine. The libraries used in Windows are not exactly the same as the one's used in Linux so I have to change that. But, can I have for example a client program running on my Linux machine and the server running on my Windows machine and establish a connection between both of them if I decide to do so? Or does that cause any problems?


Can I simply execute my server program running on my Windows machine for example, to listen for connections on a certain port, and have the client program running on my Linux machine and send a connection request to the server?



asked 53 secs ago






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire