mercredi 30 avril 2014

Login, Navigate and Retrieve data behind a proxy with Python


Vote count:

0




I want, with a python script, to be able to login a website and retrieve some data. This behind my company's proxy.


I know that this question seems a duplicate of others that you can find searching, but it isn't.


I already tried using the proposed solutions in the responses to those answers but they didn't work... I don't only need a piece of code to login and get a specific webpage but also some "concepts" behind how all this mechanism works.


Here is a description of what I want to be able to do:


Log into a website > Get to page X > Insert data in some form of page X and push "Calculate" button > Capture the results of my query


Once I have the results I'll see how to sort how the data.


How can I achieve this behind a proxy? Every time I try to use "request" library to login it doesn't work saying I am unable to get page X since I did not authenticate... or worst, I am even unable to get to that side because I didn't set up the proxy before.



asked 1 min ago

Con7e

121





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire