mardi 29 avril 2014

jQuery troubles between Foundation 5 and Laravel 4


Vote count:

0




I checked some other threads over here, and it just adds to my confusion as my approach seems correct...


Here is my public folder structure:



public\
javascripts\
foundation\
foundation.alerts.js
foundation.js
vendor\
custom.modernizr.js
jquery.js
foundation.min.js
stylesheets\
app.css


The view looks like this:



<!doctype html>
<html class='no-js' lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
{{ HTML::style('stylesheets/app.css')}}
{{ HTML::script('javascripts/vendor/custom.modernizr.js')}}
</head>
<body>
@yield('contenu')
{{ HTML::script('javascripts/vendor/jquery.js')}}
{{ HTML::script('javascripts/foundation.min.js')}}
{{ HTML::script('javascripts/foundation/foundation.alerts.js')}}
<script>
$(document).foundation();
</script>
</body>
</html>


I get this JS error on load:



Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function foundation.alerts.js:37


The Foundation setup was working properly before I integrated it to Laravel...



asked 3 mins ago

Yako

678





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire