lundi 29 septembre 2014

Duplication Project Android Studio


Vote count:

0




So I've tried to make a clone an existing project with Android Studio, I've changed the manifest and refactored the appropriate references. This builds correctly however when I try to deploy it on my phone I continuously come across the following:



pkg: /data/local/tmp/com.appa.b
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER]


now if uninstall the original app of my device and run this clone it works fine. However then if I try to install the original I see



pkg: /data/local/tmp/com.appa
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER]


I basically want to be able to keep both the apps on my device under different project and pkg names. Is there something I'm missing?


Thanks in advance!



asked 20 secs ago







Duplication Project Android Studio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire