mardi 30 septembre 2014

tfs build is getting failed when releasebuild is true


Vote count:

0




I am working on triggering release from TFS build and I have configured Release Management environment for the same.


TFS build is not successful when I make "ReleaseBuild=true". Error count is zero even though the build is getting failed. From some of the articles, I came to know that build agent account should be created as "Release Manager" in RM client. Now Build Agent is running under NETWORK SERVICES account.


I have few doubts:



  1. Do I need to change Build Agent identity to windows identity and create that user as release manager in RM client?

  2. If yes, what are the necessary permissions to be given for that account in both windows and in RM.

  3. If No, how I could create NETWORK SERVICES as “release manager” in RM


Please help me to resolve this road blocking issue.



asked 1 min ago







tfs build is getting failed when releasebuild is true

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire