lundi 29 septembre 2014

How Nexus live wallpaper rendering works?


Vote count:

0




I am solving an issue when I need to draw a point in motion, but I want to keep its tracks.


I've managed to draw a point, but when I am moving it, with each cycle the screen refreshes (both Canvas and OpenGL).


So far I've come up with only two solutions:



  1. Keeping records of point path and then redraw it (with lines, or points,...)

  2. Saving the image after drawing it and repaint it as a background on the beginning of the paint method


I am looking for something easier than this. I can't believe there is not some options for Canvas or OpenGL to tell it to not clear the screen. It has to have something like that...


Well to my original question... since I saw Nexus wallpaper doing what I need, I would like to know how to achieve this kind of behavior.



asked 2 mins ago







How Nexus live wallpaper rendering works?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire