lundi 29 septembre 2014

stop UIComponent animated when the UIViewController appear?


Vote count:

0




When the UIViewController appear, there is some animation happen within the UIView


The UISegmentedControl inside the view will shift from left to right UILabel will shift from top to bottom , other UI component will shift too. I am finding how to stop this animation.


However, It happens randomly, sometimes when UIView appear , all in their fix place, working correctly without shifting.


I think something is triggering this behaviour. but I can't find what is the cause. anyone can help ?


I've check my code, all my UIViewController has viewDidAppear as this:



-(void) viewDidAppear:(BOOL)animated{
[super viewDidAppear:animated];
}


and pushViewController as this:



[viewController.navigationController pushViewController:settingController animated:NO];


asked 2 mins ago







stop UIComponent animated when the UIViewController appear?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire