Vote count:
0
I understand the title can be confusing, was having trouble wording it. If Someone can come up with a better phrasing, feel free to change it.
When I pass in values to the database in MySQL, the 'case' of the text is passed in all well and good, as well as when I retrieve it, So for example:
Stored in the Db, and when retrieved
Username: Ben
Password: PassWord
But when I query it, I can search for
SELECT * FROM TableName WHERE Username = 'ben' AND Password = 'password';
And there is no restriction on font case. Is there a way to set it so that if the above query is used, it will return nothing, but if I use
SELECT * FROM TableName WHERE Username = 'Ben' and Password = 'PassWord';
ONLY this will return the data?
asked 55 secs ago
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire