mardi 14 février 2017

Checking mail id of distribution list

Vote count: 0

I am developing VBA automation which will forward specific mail to given distribution list which have been saved in one specific worksheet and also i have to check all mail id's of distro if it is correct or not. So Please help to develop a code which will check mail id if they correct or not..

asked 31 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Checking mail id of distribution list

2 commentaires:

  1. Very good Your blogs really helped me a lot . Thanks for sharing such a excellent informations. 
    We Are Providing So Many Services in One Company Architectural 3D Rendering, Architectural 3D walkthroughs, Interior Designing, Graphics Designing, 3D Animation, Scale Modeling, Website Designing, Web and App development, Digital Marketing, SEO, Branding
    3D Animation
    3D ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My new favourite videos | YouTube
    I've watched my favourite videos from the new video channel Youtube. My favourite videos from the new videos channel Youtube. youtube. Watch. My ‎1 post · ‎7 reviews · ‎Videos youtube mp3 · ‎Videos · ‎About

    RépondreSupprimer