mardi 14 février 2017

Swagger editor doesn't offer relevant code completion

Vote count: 0

When I use swagger editor (online or local) sometimes it offers code completion of the relevant level and often it starts offering code completion of the root level: definitions, swagger, info, paths, etc. while my cursor is not at the root level, for example when I'm entering properties. There are also no indications that tell that there is something wrong with the document. I cannot see the pattern to find out when this happens, it just happens and it makes the editor very difficult to use as I have to type almost everything.

I wish I could provide more details but for now this problem happens randomly. Does anyone know what can cause this behavior and how to fix it?

asked 45 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Swagger editor doesn't offer relevant code completion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire