lundi 13 février 2017

Cordova Run Android - INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES

Vote count: 0

So running into the issue where everytime I run phonegap/cordova run android I keep getting the error

Error: C:\Users\asdf\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe: Command failed 
with exit code 1 Error output:
Failed to install c:/Users/asdf/Dropbox/Web Dev/testapp/someappname/frontend/platforms/
android/build/outputs/apk/android-debug.apk: 
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Failed to collect 
certificates from /data/app/http://ift.tt/2kqtDsB using APK Signature Scheme v2: 
SHA-256 digest of contents did not verify]

I did recently just get a new computer at work so assuming it has something to due with it. The weird thing is, is if I remove all the JS files from the js folder it will compile and install on the phone just fine. As soon as I create a js file though it will give this error.

I have my keystore created and can submit this to Phonegap and it'll compile just fine with the JS files. This is only happening when trying to run the debug apk on my phone. Using the command:

phonegap run android

Any ideas or has anyone ran into this? I have found plenty of places online with similar issues but haven't found any solutions that were recent.

-- Addition -- Not sure if this helps at all but I just deleted my debug.keystore and recreated it with a temp project in Android Studio. When I ran the phonegap command again the first time it said:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':packageDebug'.
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\asdf\Dropbox\Web Dev\testapp\someappname\frontend
\platforms\android\build\intermediates\assets\debug\www\js\general (Access is denied)

Going to keep working on this and if I find a solution before someone else comments I'll update my post.

asked 27 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Cordova Run Android - INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire