lundi 13 février 2017

Using a RSA 1024-bit key with NodeJS SSL Server

Vote count: 0

Full disclaimer: I know it's very insecure, I'm building a server for an 15 year old client app that can't use anything else.

I'm looking to create a server in Node that can support a 1024 RSA key.

The handshake is failing, and I suspect it's because Node (wisely) doesn't supports keys that old.

Server cert and key were created using

openssl req -x509 -newkey rsa:1024 -nodes -keyout ./data/private_key.pem -out ./data/cert.pem -days 365

Client key was created using

openssl rsa -in ./data/private_key.pem -pubout -out ./data/pub.key

Looking at http://ift.tt/2cypC4N it looks like I can make Node support this key, but I don't quite understand how. Advise or code samples welcome.

asked 16 secs ago

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Using a RSA 1024-bit key with NodeJS SSL Server

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire